Diamond World Cup

There is an ivory pyramid built on the far side of the moon where perpetual sunshine graces down upon the land of green, shining as an eye ray from the all seeing pinnacle of humanity there i belong among the vast pools of champagne and caviar, seated high above any eye the sun glistened in a perpetual sunset it is neither day nor night, and yet both forever I hold in two hands to the failing of my heart a cup made of pure diamond and another made of ivory inlaid with gold frieze, some zig zag that shining light from the sun I made a financial software that made money irrelevant, I found diamond at the core of a faraway planet and sent a satellite up to mine it, they go back and forth like tradeships bringing gold in age of empires i use them to fund the excavation of the antarctic ice cap, protecting us all from a nuclear fall out, which if were to occur would prove that the evil of humanity were best left with the brains of apes whence we came and whence we were banished when we partook the forbidden fruit of godlike knowledge. If we can ascend, so far can we also descend. Human success is not tied up in any bloodline or group, but we are constantly moving up and down the sefirot, around the tree of life. God is made to be scattered, and all existence is a ray of lightning which could never diminish or lessen infinity, and yet is infinity married to infinity. There is a place I dream of in my sleep where purple oceans meet the golden sun. In these past few years I have met and drank and worried with the cream of the crop upon this earth. I have toiled and labored and seen myself for all my shortcomings. My time here is short, and I cannot wait to fly away. The man who lives on the edge of death has no fear and no reason to doubt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Detroit Is a Waste

the story of intermind